Do you want to feel fabulous and super healthy, with beautiful skin and a youthful glow? Or maybe you need a health and happiness boost? Or you want to be able to create delicious and simple juices, smoothies, and nut milks at home and on the go?
Our friend, and New York Times best-selling author, Kris Carr just published an amazing new book, Crazy Sexy Juice. This gorgeous recipe-packed book can help you learn how much drinking your fruits and veggies can supercharge your health and improve your entire wellbeing. Get your copy now.
Here’s a sneak peek recipe for you to enjoy:
Spicy Sweetie Juice
Number of servings: 2
Per Serving 137 calories
Fat 1 g
Carbs 35 g
Protein 3 g
- 2 cups green cabbage, tightly packed
- 2 cups arugula, leaves and stems, tightly packed
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 large stalks celery
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 1-inch piece ginger, peeled
- Wash and prep all ingredients.
- Juice all ingredients.
Pro Tip: If this juice isn’t quite sweet enough for you, you can try using two pears in place of the tart Granny Smith apples.
As Kris says, Crazy Sexy Juice is a celebration of YOU.
You have big dreams and big potential, but you need to be healthy and feel amazing to achieve your goals and live a fabulous life. Get your copy of this new book now, and you’ll also get some amazing bonuses, too, including an exclusive digital meditation album, Self-care for Busy People, and more!
- How to stay super healthy without breaking the bank
- Timesaving tips for juicing and blending on the go go go
- Recipes for gorgeous skin & a youthful glow
- Need a boost after your workout? I’ve got you covered
- Solutions for inflammation, digestive issues & folks with chronic disease
- Everything you need to know about superfoods
- How to choose, store and prepare the best ingredients for optimum health
- Need a 4 pm pick me up? Zing! You’ll get oodles of energy boosting recipes
- Troubleshooting advice for common kitchen calamities
- How to choose the best juicer, blender, and kitchen tools for every budget
- How to get your family on board and make this lifestyle stick
- And oh, so much more…
Are you ready to experience the magic potential of fresh produce and juicing and blending? Check it out now.